Tuesday, March 20, 2012

China Glaze Collection - March 2012 Part 3

So, my friends… here are the rest of my China Glaze Collection.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these and came up with some good polishes that you can’t live without!!

I will be updating these as I purchase them…





Flip Flop Fantasy- China Glaze Pool Side Collection











Pool Party - Pool Side Collection











Magical - China Glaze Romantique Collection 











Velvet Bow - Let It Snow Collection 











Lorelei's Tiara -  China Glaze Eye Candy 3D Glitter Collection











Love Marilyn - China Glaze Eye Candy 3D Glitter Collection











Jolly Holly - China Glaze `Tis the Season Holiday 2010 Collection











Party Hearty - `Tis the Season Holiday 2010 Collection 

(I love this polish so much for the Holidays!! 
I wish I would have bought back ups of this :-( as I'm half way done with this bottle)










Phat Santa - `Tis the Season Holiday 2010 Collection 











Snow Globe - Let It Snow 2011 Holiday Collection 











Tinsel Town -  Let It Snow 2011 Holiday Collection 











Twinkle Lights - Let It Snow 2011 Holiday Collection  




Thanks for stopping by!!  I think I'll do my OPI polishes next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment