Saturday, March 17, 2012

NOTD - China Glaze

Its 75 degrees outside right now with a slight breeze… I can hear birds chirping, people doing yard work and kids playing outside.  You’d think it was well into spring or summer here in Michigan… hmmm

In fact, spring hasn’t even started yet… and this type of weather for this time of year here in Michigan is unheard of!!  But will you hear me complain about it??  HECK NO!!!

I have spring fever so badly right now I can’t stand it!!

So here is my take on how I express my “Springism” lol


For Audrey - China Glaze Something Blue Collection
Flip Flop Fantasy - China Glaze Pool Side Collection
(Please don't mind my horrible cuticles... k thanks :-)













OMG... I love the Flip Flop Fantasy color!!!
I will probably try to find a way to wear this color all spring and summer long!

Whats your favorite spring/summer nail polish color??

No comments:

Post a Comment