Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Birchbox Goodies

It’s that time of the month again!!

NO NO NO I’m not talking about “THAT” time of the month… I’m talking about BIRCHBOX of course.

I was so stoked with everything that was in last month’s box, I wasn’t sure if they would be able to top themselves. 

Excited about a few things in this July box but not EVERYTHING like Junes… but it has still paid for itself in my eyes.

One let down for me this month was that I was missing out on a sample… you’ll see on the card that there should be a total of 5 items but I’m only showing 4.  I’ve contacted BIRCHBOX via twitter and they told me to email them, so I did.  I’m waiting to hear back from them on what they are going to do.  I’m sure all will be well in the end because they have always been soooo nice to me in the past when I’ve tweeted them or called them with questions in the past.

On to the items in the box:



I am missing the Nuxe (#4)







I am so excited to try out this cleanser! 
Everytime I go to a store that sells this line, I pick this up and look at it!



(sorry these are on the side... grrr)








(laying on the lid to the birchbox)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!!  It's a perfect nudie color for anyone

Do you get BIRCHBOX??  If so let me know in the comments what  you got... what did you get that was different!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment