Monday, June 6, 2011

*NYX Liquid Crystal Liner ~ Crystal Pewter*

*NYX Liquid Crystal Liner ~ Crystal Pewter*

I first saw these liners on YouTube during an open box video by Xsparkage… I instantly knew I had to have at least one of these sparkly liners!!   

I bought mine at Ulta for $4.49.  Right now they are having a BOGO 50% off

There are 10 colors with this line:
Crystal Gold
Crystal Onyx
Crystal Pink
Crystal Champagne
Crystal Gun Metal
Crystal Hip
Crystal Silver
Crystal Aqua
Crystal Jade
And the shade that I choose was Crystal Pewter!

It was so hard to choose which color of sparkle goodness I wanted to try first so that’s why I ended up with the pewter one… it has all the colors mixed in and is SOOOO sparkly!!

I will deffinitaly be buying more of these as soon as I can... Comment below if you would like to see swatches if I buy the rest of the colors.









No comments:

Post a Comment