Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update and a HAUL!!

Sorry this blog has been lacking in the post department lately!!  But I’m here to tell you that I’m hoping to change that…

I’ve been working on getting a light box so I can take decent pictures of products that I’m blogging about.  However, I didn’t like the price tag on them… A ridiculous amount of money for a non professional photographer
So instead of buying a light box, I decided to be creative and make my own…





I just used the box that a chandelier came in, cut some holes in it… taped some white sheets over the sides and top…. Used white poster board for the backdrop and bought a tall lamp… total cost $30


So without further ado... here are some pictures of some products that I’ve picked up over the last month or two:

Awhile ago I placed an order for some Lorac eye shadows on Hautelook.  If you don’t know what Hautelook is; it’s a website where you can get 50-75% off some of the best designer brands of today… they offer women’s, men’s and children clothing… as well as beauty products, travel getaways, and home goods!!
(if you are interested in becoming a member for free click through my invite link here http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SJeffers974 )

I will list below each picture what the retail cost of the stuff bought from hautelook and what I actually paid for them…





(Cutie)

Lorac Lotsa Lip Plumping Lip Glass w/ Maxi-Lip in the color Cutie
I couldn’t find an original price for this gloss.  I believe it has be discontinued or something??  But most of the Lorace lip products start out at about $14… I bought this one off of Hautelook for only $1.99!!





(Olive)

Lorac Eye Shadow in the color Olive
Retail Price - $19
On Hautelook - $2.99 (I saved $16.01 on this eye shadow alone!)





(Chic)

(Posh)

Lorac Baked Matte Satin Shadow in (top) Chic, (bottom) Posh
Retail price - $22 (for each)
On Houtelook - $1.99!! (for each!!... you do the math on that one)

More pics


No comments:

Post a Comment