Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nail Polish Awesomeness... +some

Today I discovered the awesome world of SinfulColors nail polishes!  For some reason everytime I walked into my Walgreens (that’s the only place I’ve seen them) I would look at them, then walk right past them.  I couldn’t resist anylonger! 

These colors caught my eye and wouldn’t let go…


-From Left to Right-
Summer Peach(53),Pink Forever(313),Savage(950),Neon Melon(56),Pink(871),
[Sally Hansen] Caribbean Coral(450)



Lt to Rt
Savage(950), Neon Melon(56), Summer Peach(53), Pink(871), Pink Forever(313)


































And of course I had to pick this one up!!
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear polishes are by fare my absolutly favorite nail polish out there
They have great coverage and are so cheap in price!!








No comments:

Post a Comment